ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement". I and my parents live together.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl 2016     | ssc cgl 06 09 2017     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct

alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement".

I and my parents live together.

1). Me and my parents
2). My parents and I
3). My parents and me
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 2 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Education has been a problem in our country for (26). The lack of it has been blamed for all (27

2. In each of the following sentences, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Entering the hotel (1)/ he ordered for (2)/ a drink and a sumptuous dinner. (3)/ No error (4).

4. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Due to the security reasons we were _____ from entering into the cockpit of the plane.

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.'Won't you help me to carry this suitcase?' said I to my wife.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.Ignorance is bliss

7. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below them.(A) We were interested by contrast in understanding what lessons actual teams and non-teams had for others to choose to struggle wit

8. 1. MR. Ramaswaniy is a very strict man. P. He earns nearly three thousand rupees a month. Q. He also believes that it is foolish to waste one’s time or money . R. He is not a poor man . S. He believes that life means work only . 6. But he wants his children to lead a simple life.

9. Choose the word which is MOST OPPOSITE in MEANING to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

10. When he died, Ramanujan........behind 3 notebooks.