ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If the volume of a cylinder is 3850 cubic cm and height is 25 cm, what is its radius? (Take π = $\frac{22}{7}$ )

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 41 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 09 01 2017     | mensuration     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

If the volume of a cylinder is 3850 cubic cm and height is 25 cm, what is its radius? (Take π = $\frac{22}{7}$ )
1). 7 cms
2). 14 cms
3). 3.5 cms
4). 10.5 cms

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think 7 cms is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In a rhombus ABCD, $\angle A$ = $60^{0}$ and AB = 12 cm. Then the diagonal BD is

2. The total surface areas of a sphere and a hemisphere are same. What will be the ratio of their volumes?

3. The base angle of an isosceles trapezium is 45°. If the shorter side and both the equal sides are 10 cm each, what is the area of the trapezium?

4. The difference between the length and breadth of a rectangle is 6 metre. The length of rectangle is equal to the side of the square whose area is 729 sq. metre. What is the perimeter of rectangle ? (in metre)

5. If the area of the base of a cone is increased by 100%, then the volume increases by

6. A circle has its centre at O . A tangent drawn from a point P , which is situated outside the circle , touches the circle at A. If PA = 4 cm & PO=5 cm, then the length of the radius of the circle is

7. Three circles of radius a, b, c touch each other externally.The area of the triangle formed by Joining their centre is

8. Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and :Give answer a: If the data in Statement I alone are suffici

9. The area of an equilateral triangle is $400\sqrt{3}$ sq.m. Its perimeter is

10. The sum of the parallel sides of a trapezium is 12.4 cm. If the distance between the parallel sides is 3.5 cm, what is the area of this trapezium?