ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. The train is expected to arrive in a few minutes _____ platform six.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl 2016     | ssc cgl 06 09 2017     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question,

choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.

The train is expected to arrive in a few minutes _____ platform six.

1). in
2). above
3). near
4). on

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Correct answer is: on

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1.   Eyebrow raising

2. What is the meaning of idiom - Goods will be delivered if you pay on the nail.

3. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. I hope I have not missed the boat and can still try to get in.

4. Below are a group of sentences which are jumbled up. A part of the first and last sentences are given and cannot be changed. Sentences 1 and 7 are missing a vital part which has to be found from A, B, C, D, and E. Rearrange the sentences to form a meaningful paragraph and answer the questions g

5. Choose the word which Is most nearly the SAME in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

6. What is the substitute of - One who practises one of the fine arts

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.I had to stop all my work to complete this project.

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderThe loss of theseP-young, and oftenQ-make us ponderR-bright, people must

10. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. At the meeting, the school counsellor will _________ me on some of my career options.