ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.You are junior than me in age .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 3 09 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.
You are junior than me in age .
1). to me in age.
2). of me in age.
3). to me at age.
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 1 : - to me in age.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).She did not like the movie,nor I did.

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).After the letter reached me , I shall know the result.

3. that a combined list could be compiled. Each country gave eight names and a combined list of 64 names was prepared. This list is currently in use, and all cyclones arising in the north Indian Ocean are named from this list, with one name from each country being used in turn. Almost 38 or 39 names f

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He has been growing weaker and his life now hangs with a thread .

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold tohelp you locate them while answering some of the questions. During the last few years, a lot of hype has been heaped on the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South A

6. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).We had a grand party and we enjoyed very much .

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Heart set on it

8. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.Whether the emergenceP-will change the ugly dynamicQ-of these popular protestsR-in Brazil is to be seen

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.'Do you have anything to tell me, little princess?' asked the king.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.to have an axe to grind