ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The costs of daily ticket of local train is Rs 130 and Monthly Pass costs Rs 3091.40. If I buy the Monthly Pass and travel for 29 days in a month than I save (in percentage)?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 86 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 19 01 2017     | percentage     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

The costs of daily ticket of local train is Rs 130 and Monthly Pass costs Rs 3091.40. If I buy the Monthly Pass and travel for 29 days in a month than I save (in percentage)?
1). 16 percent
2). 18 percent
3). 15 percent
4). 14 percent

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Answer for this question is option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rahul’s salary is 40% more than Mohit’s salary. If Rahul’s salary is increased by 60% and Mohit’s salary is decreased by 20%, then Rahul’s salary will be how much percentage of Mohit’s salary?

2. In the given questions, two quantities are given, one as Quantity I and another as Quantity II. You have to determine relationship between two quantities and choose the appropriate option.a: If quantity I ? quantity IIb: If quantity I > quantity IIc: If quantity I < quantity IId: If quantity I = quantity II or the relationship cannot be established from the information that is givene: If quantity quantity II

3. TWo students appeared at an examination. One of them secured 9 marks more than the other and his marks were 56% of the sum of their marks. The marks obtained by them are:

4.  If 20% of a certain number is 60, then what is 80% of that number?

5. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions.For a room, the rate of painting is Rs. 3200 per square metre. The rate of carpeting per square metre is 120% of that of tiling. The cost of decorating the room Is 14 times to that of carpeting on the floor. The cost of electrification is 75% of that of carpeting the floor. The rate of tiling on the floor is 125% of that of painting. The dimensions of the room are 6 m x 6m x 5m.

6. The strength of a Day Boarding School increases and decreases every alternate year. It starts with increase by 10% and thereafter the percentage of increase/decrease is the same. Which of the following is definitely true about the strength of the Day Boarding School in year 2001 as compared to that in year 1997?

7. The price of an item was increased by 10%. This reduced the monthly total sales by 20%. The overall effect on the value of monthly sales is a

8. What will come in place of question mark (?) in the given questions?

9. Given that 14x + 9y = 167. If 14x is increased 27% and 9y is increased by 39%, then 167 is increased by 33. If 14x is decreased by 27% and 9y is decreased by 39% then 167 is decreased by z. Find the amount.

10. If 60% of A =$\frac{3}{4}$ of B ,then A : B is