ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

There are five friends I, J, K, L and M. K's income is more than L's income but lesser than M's income. J's income is the least. I's income is lesser than K's income. Whose income is the maximum?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 16 01 2017     | direction sense test     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

There are five friends I, J, K, L and M. K's income is more than L's income but lesser than M's income. J's income is the least. I's income is lesser than K's income. Whose income is the maximum?
1). L
2). I
3). K
4). M

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
M seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Priya, Juhi, Amit, Nitin and Ram are five friends studying in the same class. Juhi scores higher marks than Ram but lesser than Priya. Nitin scores the highest and Ram scores the lowest marks. If Amit secures second rank out of the five, who stands at the third position?

2. Directions: Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions that follow. P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W and X are nine houses. R is 4 km East of Q. R is 2 km North of P and W is 6 km South of Q. T is 7 km West of W while S is 3 km East of W and U is 4 km North of T. X is situated just in middle of Q and R while Z is just in middle of W and S. Distance between T and Z is?

3. Sonal is standing to the north of Amar and to the west of Mahi. In which direction is Mahi standing with respect to Amar?

4. Riya travels 5 km in the east direction, takes a right turn and travels another 8 km. Next, she turns left to travel 4 km and then takes another left turn to travel 8 km more. Finally, she turns towards the east and travels 5 km. How far is she now from her original position?

5. If South-East becomes North and South becomes North-East and all the rest directions are changed in the same manner, the what will be the direction for West ?

6. A man is facing west and he turns anti-clockwise by 90 degrees and moves 10m straight, then he again turns 90 degrees anti-clockwise. Which direction is the man facing now?

7. Two planes start from the same airport. A flies 50 km East. B flies 15 km North, then turns East and flies 20 km, then turns to its right and flies 15 km.Where is B with respect to A now?

8. Rana walks 20 m straight in north direction and 20 m to the right. Then every turning to his left he walks 5, 25 and 25 metres respectively. How far is he from his starting point now?

9. Ramesh walks 6 km towards east and takes two right turns and walks 4 km and 3 km respectively. Then He takes two left and walks again 4 km and 3 km respectively. How far is he standing from his initial point and in which direction is he standing now with respect to the initial point?

10. Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions.Syne who is standing at point H, walks 11m towards east and reaches point R. She then takes a left turn and walks 7m. She takes a left turn, walks 5m and reaches point Q. Point G is 6m to the south of point H. Point B is 6m to the east of point G.