ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.The doctor has been ____ to attend to an urgent case

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 11 09 2016 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.
The doctor has been ____ to attend to an urgent case
1). called
2). called in
3). called by
4). call over

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
right answer for this question is option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) To address these issues Indian corporate are increasingly turning eco-friendly(B) At present however there are only a dozen gree

2. In the following question, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select answer ( 1 ), (2) or (3). If there is no error, your answer is (4). A milk (1) / can provide protein (2) / for nutritionally balanced diet. (3) / No error (4).

3. Organization are institutions in which members compete for status and _____. They _____ for the resources of the organization, for example, _____ to expand their own departments, for _____ advancement and for power to _____ the activities of others. of the organization, for example, _____ to expand

4. Each sentence below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the words that best fit the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

5. The Passing of anti -defection law struck a chill to the heart of every opportunistic legislator.

6. What is the active/passive of - Let him see the picture .

7. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word CONTEMPT

9. I expect my friends to stand by me .

10. Wild and noisy disorder