ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.He is _______ connected.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 31 09 2016 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.
He is _______ connected.
1). respectively
2). respective
3). respectably
4). respectable

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 3 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The news of the President's death spread like wild fire .

2. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. But before I could be inspired by these amazing people, I had to cleanse my feed. I know my weaknesses: just last week, Facebook memoriesreminded me

3. Choose the statement from the given options that is grammatically and contextually correct.

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Collect or form into a mass or group

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Last week, a Jet Airways flight from Mumbai to Jaipur had to return within 45 minutes, after the pilots reportedly “forgot” to turn on th

6. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word that fits the blank.In these days of economic liberalisation, g

7. What is the substitute of - Incapable of being tired.

8. Remorse

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.No parents can __________to see their ward waste their potential.

10. In the following questions, choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word. Liberal