ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

33 vote

Abhishek is Byomkesh's brother and Vimal is Jackie's father. Ella is Byomkesh's mother. Abhishek and Jackie are brothers. How is Ella related to Vimal?

Asked on by | Votes 33 | Views: 35 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2017     | ssc chsl 22 01 2017     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Abhishek is Byomkesh's brother and Vimal is Jackie's father. Ella is Byomkesh's mother. Abhishek and Jackie are brothers. How is Ella related to Vimal?
1). Wife
2). Daughter
3). Mother
4). Sister

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

27 vote
Answered by on | Votes 27 |
Correct answer is: option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. If F is brother of A, C is daughter of A, K is sister of F and J is brother of C, then who is uncle of J?

2. Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer these questions. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’Which of the following expression indicates ‘R is the sister of H’?

3. Kishan is the soninlaw of Rajesh's fatherinlaw. Rajesh's wife has a younger sister. How is Rajesh related to Kishan?

4. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Six members of a family A, B, C, D, E and F are secret agents and take fake identities of Psychologist, Manager, Advocate, Jeweler, Doctor and Engineer but not in the same order. 1. Doctor is the grandfathe

5. In a family of eight people A, B, E, G, H, I, J and K there are equal number of male and female members. A have two children a son and a daughter E and G. G is married to I who is mother of K. K is married to H. J is son of H but K is not his mother. How is K related to A?

6. Directions: Study the following information to answer the given questions. Mohan is son of Arun’s father’s sister. Reva is mother of Vikas and grandmother of Arun. Prakash is father of Neela and grandfather of Mohan. Reva is wife of Prakash. Arun and Mohan are cousin brother.  Vikas is not a daughter of Prakash. Neela is not a son of Reva.   How is wife of Vikas related to Neela?

7. Introducing a man, woman said, “He is the only son of my mother”. How is the woman related to the man?

8. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions follows: In a family, there are six members. D is the brother of M, who is the paternal uncle of R and S. G is the mother of P who is the only sister-in-law of M.Who among the following is the grandson of G?

9. Looking at a lady, Joey said, “She is the mother of my mother’s mother-in-law’s husband”. How is the lady related to Joey’s father?

10. Sanjay is son of Prem. Simran, Karan’s sister, has a son Manav and daughter Sita. Prem is the maternal uncle of Manav. How is Sanjay related to Manav?