ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

To spill the beans

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 46 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 1 09 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each of the questions, four alternatives are given for the Idiom/Phrase. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase and click the button corresponding to it.
To spill the beans
1). To reveal partial truth
2). To be untidy
3). To reveal a secret
4). To conceal a fact

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 3 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

3. In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.Give answer (a)if only assumption I is implicitGive answer (b)if only assumption II is implicit Give answer (c)if either I or II is implicit Give answer (d)if neither I nor II is implicit Give answer (e)if both I and II are implicit

4. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

5. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.The quest for a _____ life engrosses every human being on this earth. Everyman tends to define a happy life in a _____ individualis

6. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Do you know the way to home" asked I.

7. Mr.Obi put his whole life ............the work.

8. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.She does not listen to me (A) / because she is (B) / senior than me (C) / No Error (D)

9. I shall ring him tomorrow in the afternoon.

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).If one works hard , you have got the reward.