ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A boy says to a girl, 'Your father's wife is the only daughter of my maternal grandmother.' How is the boy related to the girl?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2017     | ssc chsl 30 01 2017     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

A boy says to a girl, 'Your father's wife is the only daughter of my maternal grandmother.' How is the boy related to the girl?
1). Brother
2). Sister
3). Son
4). Cousin

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Right Answer for this question is Brother

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Introducing Karan, a man says, “He is the husband of the granddaughter of my maternal grandmother”, How is Karan related to that man?

2. Pointing to a photograph of a lady, Vishal says, 'She is the sister-in-law of my grandfather's daughter'. How is the lady in the photograph related to Vishal?

3. Directions: Read the information given below and answer the questions:In a family there are six members A, B, C, D, E, and F. This family consists of one couples with their parents and children. A is the son of C and E is the daughter of A. D is the daughter of F who is the mother of E.Which of the following pair is parents of children?

4. If P is Q’s brother. Q is R’s sister and R is S’s father then S is P’s

5. A man introduces a lady as the daughter of the daughter of the father of his uncle. His uncle has only one sibling. The lady is the man’s_________

6. Pointing to an old man, Surdas said, “His son is my son’s uncle”. How is the old man related to Surdas?

7. Introducing a girl Anjali says, 'She is the daughter of the only sister of the son of my mother'. How is the girl related to Anjali?

8. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. V, A, X, B, F, L, J and S are the members in a family. They are somehow related to each other.  S is the daughter of A. The siblings of J are unmarried. V is the grandmother of F. B is the paternal aunt of S. F is the nephew of X, who is the sister-in-law of A. J is the father of F. V has three off springs. Which of the following statement is correct?

9. Sourabh's mother is the daughter of Ajeet's only sister. Ritik is the grandson of Ajeet. How is Ritik related to Sourabh?

10. A is D's brother. D is B's father. B&C are sisters. How is C related to A?