ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.People ask me why I decide to start a new magazine.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 7 09 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.
People ask me why I decide to start a new magazine.
1). will decide
2). am deciding
3). have decided
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Its very simple question have decided is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question given below, there are five statements marked A-E. All the statements except one belong to the same context. Find the odd one out and mark the correct answer from the given options. A. Crude oil prices have risen by nearly half over the last year, driven by OPEC-led production cuts

2. What is the synonym of word .Disease

3. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. The poor dog sat (1)/ besides me silently (2)/ on the pavement. (3)/ No error (4)

4. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.We are in the first decade of the last millennium. In the first decade of the last century, sanitatio

5. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

6. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. Transactional Analysis has the triangle of PAC. P means parent, A means adult, C means child. These are your three layers, as if you are a three-storeyed building. The first floor is that of

7. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. The doctor saw the pulse and nodded his head, making everyone engulfed in remorse and grief.

8. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.The judges remarked on the high standard of entries for the competition.

9. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words have been suggested one of which fits the blanks appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case Traditional bank architecture is based on bank b

10. In the following questions, some of the sentences  have errors and some have none , Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is your answer. If there is no error, your answer is (4) . i.e. No error.