ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What should be added to 5(2x-y) to obtain 4(2x - 3y) + 5(x + 4y)?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 630 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 15 01 2017     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

What should be added to 5(2x-y) to obtain 4(2x - 3y) + 5(x + 4y)?
1). 3x - 13y
2). 3x + 13y
3). 13x - 3y
4). 13x + 3y

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I think option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A passage is given with 5 questions following it.Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it. My worries were increasing.The boy at the shop was becoming more clamorous.My sales were poor,as the railways

2. Kamal has some apples. He sold 40% more than he ate. If he sold 70 apples, how many did he eat?

3. If the simple interest on Rs. 1 for 1 month is 1 paisa, then the rate percent per annum will be

4. If 177 is divided into 3 parts in the ratio 1/2 : 2/3: 4/5, then the second part is

5. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.The reason for (A)/ my absence is (B)/ due to ill health (C)/ No Error (D)

6. ABC is a right angled triangle with $\angle$a=90 then the value of $\cos^{2}a+\cos^{2}b+\cos^{2}c$

7. In a certain code language, 'TAPERECORDER' is written as '!#&@^@?%^+@^'. How is 'REPORT' written in that code language?

8. If 1 x 3 x 5 = 1925 and 7 x 9 x 11 = 4981121 , then find the value of 19 x 21 x 23 = ?

9. In the question, a word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of M

10. In a certain code language, 'TRAIN' is written as 'NIART'. How is 'SCOOTER' written in that code language?