ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.I ________ very much like to see my old classmates.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 3 09 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.
I ________ very much like to see my old classmates.
1). can
2). should
3). would
4). might

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
would is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words/parts may be highlighted for your attention. President Donald Trump’s decision to pull U.S. troops out of Syria has predictably upset both the Washington establishment and America’s global all

2. Directions: Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I did not intend to harm you; it happened by (incident).

3. Pick out the most effective word from the given options to fill in the blanks of the following questions. 1. Smoking is ______ in the building. 2. The dictator ______ all newspapers and books that criticized his regime

4. Choose the word/ group of words which is most opposite in meaning to the word/ group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

5. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.Sita was cooking in the kitchen when her husband was ringing the bell.

6. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Mankind has seen rapid (31) in the last 150 year

7. In each of these question two sentence I and II are given Each sentence has a blank in it Five words (a), (b), (c) (d) and (e) are suggested. Out of these only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence Number of that word is the answer

8. The teacher found many mistakes in my composition , when she went ............ it.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The bride said /(B) that she would not /(C) marry the over /(D) thirty-five. /(E) No Error.

10. In each of these questions, there are three statements given as (A), (B) and (C). Find out which two or three sentences convey the same meaning. If all the three sentences are different, mark (E) as the answer,i.e., ??all different?.