ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word NADIR

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 42 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
NADIR
1). modernity
2). zenith
3). liberty
4). progress

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
is zenith is the correct answer am i right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. He confirmed my appointment ................the telephone

2. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement'. We had been working alongside for so many years, but we finally called it quits. A.has been working B.have worked C.has worked

3. In each of the questions below, a sentence is given with two portions marked in bold. Choose the best replacement (if needed) for the highlighted portion to make the sentence meaningfully and grammatically correct. In case no improvement is needed, mark option 5 as your answer.  Nowadays, Chandra has been teaching English because the teacher of English has been absenting him since a month. 

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.For years now, Grorge W. Bush has told Americans that he would increase the number of troops in Iraq only if the com

5. She tries very hard to keep up with her rich neighbours.

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each My mom grew up in a traditional Chinese family in which open expressions of love were never encouraged. When she had me and my three siblings, she treated us with the same hard hand. It wa

7. A majority of Indians prefer to use internet for accessing banking and other financial services than shopping online, show a new survey. Almost 57% of Indians respondents using the internet prefer to bank online and use other financial services due to hassle-free access and time saving feature of o

8. 1. The salmon fish pushed themselves P. to return to their spawning grounds Q. and fertilized them R. but once they ladi their eggs S. to their limits 6. they died.

9. In the given question, a sentence has been divided into five parts. The question is followed by five options which give possible sequences of the rearranged parts. You must choose the option which gives the correct sequence. If the sentence is already arranged correctly, or if none of the

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word interim