ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word INSERT

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
INSERT
1). depict
2). extract
3). defame
4). enhance

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 2 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.a symbol that serves as an emblem of a group of people

2. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and in case no changes are required, select 'No Improvement' as the correct option. The situation was such that I was left in a confused state and was unable to take a decision.  A. left befuddled. B. in a dilemma. C. left astonished.

3. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.In the 1980s Japan was regarded as a highly developed country However

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Instigate

5. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. The sad news about my mother was now given to me, and I underwent the usual _______. A. Corollary  B. Denouement  C. Aloofness  D. Infallibility  E. Ablution  F. Barrage 

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Manja, or the glass-coated string used for flying kites, not only poses threat to humans, animals and birds but also to trees. A study by the country

7. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Tara and Lara were ...(1)... twins. Even their parents found it difficult to identify the physic

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word Aggressive

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.Back to the drawing board

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. One who walks in sleep