ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.I and my wife (A) / were declared (B) / the best couple at the party (C) / No error (D).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 4 09 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.
I and my wife (A) / were declared (B) / the best couple at the party (C) / No error (D).
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
A : - option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage and answer the questions. Domestic crude oil production fell for the fourth straight year in 2015-16, even as oil consumption rocketed 11%, pushing up India's import dependence. A collapse in oil prices coupled with a rapid economic growth has helped push up oil consumption at

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Children like to play all day long.

3. What is the synonym of word .systematically

4. She is a person who pulls no punches.

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. They imagined on that their (A)/ daughter would become the (B)/ most successful singer. (C)​ No error (D)

6. There is one great disadvantage to the village John lives. A main road runs right it. This road carries lot of traffic and at night the noise of it does not altogether stop. In fact, some people in the village complain that they were often to sleep because of the roar of the trucks. John is-----than some of the villagers as he does not live on the main road.

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word PERSPICUITY

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Sure to happen

9. What is the substitute of - State of anxiety or dismay causing mental confusion

10. Thousands put on a daily fight to keep the wolf from the door .