ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

$If,x+ \frac{1}{x}=5, \ then\ the\ value\ of \frac{6x}{x^{2}+x+1}\ is\ equal\ to $

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl 2016     | ssc cgl 27 08 2016     | algebra     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

$If,x+ \frac{1}{x}=5, \ then\ the\ value\ of \frac{6x}{x^{2}+x+1}\ is\ equal\ to $
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
it from previous year ssc papers, option 1 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question two equations are given in variables ‘x’ and ‘y’. On the basis of these equations you have to decide the relation between ‘x’ and ‘y’ and give answer. I. x2 - 82x + 781 = 0 II. y2 = 5041

2. In the following questions two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer I) \(x = \;\surd 1225\) II) y2 = 4096

3. Simplify: \(\frac{{{{\left( {a + b} \right)}^2}}}{{\left( {{a^2} - {b^2}} \right)}} = ?\)

4. In $\triangle ABC$, $DE\parallel AC$. D and E are two points on AB and CB respectively. If AB = 10 cm and AD = 4 cm, then BE : CE is

5. If x3 + y3 = 637 and x + y = 13, then find the value of x4 + y4.

6. The difference between the ages of two sisters is 2 years when father’s age was 52. Father is elder by 2 years to mother. Elder sister’s age is half of mother’s age. Find the age of younger sister?

7. In the following question two equations are given. You have to solve these equations and determine relation between a and b. I. a2 - 42a + 597 = 256 II. b2 + 17b - 168 = 0

8. P, Q, R, S and T together contributed Rs. 140 to buy a cricket bat. P paid 2/5th of the amount paid by others, Q paid 1/3rd of the amount paid by R, S & T together. R paid 1/4th of the amount paid by S & T together. S paid half of the amount paid by T. Find the amount paid by T and Q together.

9. In the following question two equations are given. You have to solve these equations and determine relation between a and b. I. 3a2 + 35a - 12 = 0 II. 3b2 + 41b - 14 = 0

10. In the given question, two equations numbered l and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and mark the appropriate answer I. (x + y)3 = 1000 II. xy = 21