ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.Olympic games, Tennis, Wrestling, Ludo

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 200 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 07 01 2017     | venn diagram     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.
Olympic games, Tennis, Wrestling, Ludo
1).
2).
3).
4).

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.Girl, Singer, Politician

2. Directions: In the question one/two statements are given, followed by two conclusions/assumptions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusion/assumptions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statements: 1. Tigers do not fly. 2. Emus do not fly. Conclusions: I. Tigers are birds. II. All birds cannot fly.

3. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.Football, Volleyball, Outdoor Games, Carrom.

4. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.Food Supplement, Bournvita, Horlicks

5. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.Mathematics, Arithmetic, Algebra

6. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.Country, State, City

7. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes. Bull, Animal, Carnivorous

8. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes. Green, Mango, Fruits

9. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.Politician, Minister, Human

10. Two statements are given followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements. Indicate your answer. Statements: Teaching is an art. Drawing is also an art. Conclusions: I. All artists are teachers. II. All artists know to draw pictures.