ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word REPEL

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
REPEL
1). attend
2). concentrate
3). continue
4). attract

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 4 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The life story of the Buddha begins in Lumbini, near the border of Nepal and India, about 2,600 years ago, where the man Siddharta Gautam was born. A

2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Boys and girls ________ enjoy playing with the building blocks.

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The coach said, "Well done! You have made me proud."

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. An official pardon for people who have been convicted of political offences

5. Select the antonym of ingestion

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Many a man (A)/ have gone to Dubai (B)/ in search of a job. (C)/ No error (D)

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute for the phrase. A person who does not believe in god.

8. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. He has promised (1)/ me that he will (2)/ come back from me. (3)/ No error (4)

9. Read the passage given below and then answer these questions based on it. The prisoner awaited his chance. For three solid years he had schemed for this opportunity. Now that escape seemed so near at hand, those three years lost some of thier monotony. But he would never forget the lashes, the clos

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I feel out of sort today.