ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word ATHEIST

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 153 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
ATHEIST
1). rationalist
2). theologist
3). believer
4). ritualist

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
I have read it somewhere theologist is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. He said I ......... use his car when ever I wanted .

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The country’s higher education system should be “re-imagined and reconstructed” if we want to tap the potential of our burgeoning young population and make India the skill capital of the world, vic

3. Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Once again, a vigorous monsoon so vital to India’s economic fortunes has left some states in shambles. From Assam to Karnataka, heavy rainfall in a short span of time ha

4. You are required to arrange these parts, which are labelled 1, 2.3 and 4 to produce the correct sentence 1. and by carat weight 2. and polished diamond pieces 3. India produces 4. around 95 per cent of the world’s cut

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said to my brother, " Let us go to some hill station for a change."

6. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.I wish I (knew what was) wrong with my daughter.

7. Which of the phrases (a),(b),(c)and (d) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is given and 'No correction is required', mark (e) as the answer.

8. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The Odisha government proposes to connect three major forests in and around Bhubaneswar by bus service in order to make optimum use of their ecotourism potential.Tourists are likely to be ferried by tourist buses to Nandankanan Biological Park an

9. "To have a green thumb means "

10. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. The quest to find life outside the solar system got a big boost with the discovery of seven Earth-size extra-solar planets, or exoplanets, orbiting