ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word CONVICTED

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
CONVICTED
1). Acquitted
2). Pardoned
3). Exempted
4). Liberated

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 1 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given.  Skeptic   

2. Which of the phrases (a) (b) (c) (d) given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence ? If none of the sentence is appropriate mark (e) as the answer

3. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The teacher said to the student " Why do you disturb the class"

4. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderThe pesticidesP-are more harmful thanQ-those used in many other parts of the worldR-used in India

5. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank. appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. I wanted 4 (1) myself a sweater. When I asked my

6. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same as expressed in the statement sentences. Mary was the only surviving legitimate child of King James V. Mary was six days old when her father died and she acceded to the throne. I. Mary, the only surviving legitimate II. Surviving child III. Being six days old

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. On the day the rupee breached the 74-mark against the US dollar for the first time, RBI governor Urjit Patel on Friday reiterated that the domestic currency is stil

8. What is the substitute of - A study of sounds is known as

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.dark horse

10. She tries to adjust .............. her relations.