ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word MAMMOTH

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
MAMMOTH
1). Quiet
2). Significant
3). Huge
4). Small

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Small

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Apartheid is an Afrikaans word that means "separation." It is the name given to the particular racial-social ideology developed in South Africa during the twentieth century. The system was based on white supremacy&n

2. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said to my mother, " I will certainly take you to Bangalore this week . "

3. Read the following passage carefully and choose the most appropriate answer to the question out of the five alternatives. Facebook’s data policy has come under fire after it emerged that more than 50 million users’ information was open to political exploitation. Facebook announced on We

4. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. India’s title triumph in the Under-19 cricket World Cup at the Bay Oval in New Zealand seemed inevitable. Prithvi Shaw’s boys, astutely coached by Rahul Dravid, maintained an unbeaten rec

5. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each. In the first column, the phrases are A, B and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E and F. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically an

6. When will you hand ............ your assignment ?

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).If I had gone to Mumbai, I would surely bring your books.

8. In the following passage, certain words are underlined. Some of the underlined words are used incorrectly either contextually or grammatically. You are provided with four options (a), (b), (c), (d) which can be used to replace the underlined word to make a coherent and meaningful sentence. If t

9. In the passage given below there are 5 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) as your answer if the word given in bold after the blank

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. The candidate's 'teamwork' skills (A)/ and determination convinced (B)/ the recruiters that he was (C)/ perfect to the job (D)