ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word commence

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
commence
1). start
2). schedule
3). conclude
4). dissolve

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
schedule

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. Her husband walked down the path _______ in a three-piece suit. A. Epitaph  B. Dapper  C. Burgeoning  D. Debonair  E. Scurrying  F. Credible 

2. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

3. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.India is extremely shortP-of water, and there will be even lessQ-is taken outR-of it as groundwater

4. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said to me. " I have often told you not to play with fire . "

5. Directions : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is 'No error', the answer is V. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).

6. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.Once upon a time two friends were (71) through the dese

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.India is rushing headlong toward economic success and modernisation, counting on high- tech industries such as i

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. With the value of Bitcoin having fallen by around 70% since its peak late last year, the mother of all bubbles has now gone bust. More generally, cryptocurrencies have entered a not-so-cryptic apocalypse. The value

10. Rearrange the following six sentence / group of sentence (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the question given below them.(1) The merchant greedily counted his gold and said ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You've alre