ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word nervous

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
nervous
1). flawless
2). immature
3). smooth
4). composed

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I think composed is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.A large _______ of angry bisons rampaged through the villages.

2. What is the active/passive of - Who gave you ice-cream

3. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. Single parenting has become a trend in the United States and some other countries but the morality and advisability of single motherhood has long been _________. A. Denied B. Disputed C. Debated D. Drawn E. Dampened F. Pursued

4. In the following questions some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that is your answer. If there is no then your answer is (4).

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I want the world to know me (for whom I am).

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. Once and for all

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).After we ate a spectacular ninecourse dinner, three television shows were watched by us.

8. The Homemaker stayed In

9. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The evolution of Bring your Own Device (BYOD) trend has been as profound as it has been rapid. It represents

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word PRECISE