ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the synonym of word .Garrulous

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: english     | synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the word given
Garrulous
1). talkative
2). sedative
3). vocative
4). positive

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I think option 1 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. Guzzle

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. A European Union (EU) agreement with Britain on relations after Brexit could serve as a model for ties with other countries that want to be as close as possible to the bloc but are not yet ready to join, such a

3. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary. 1. Securitize 2. Dissection 3. Prosecutor 4. Cheesecake

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. Find out the misspelt word

6. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Job performance is ______ by a number of factors. Motivation alone does not lead to increased performance. Ability and technolog

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word HARMONY

8. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Clement Atlee became the Prime Minister of England

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. The act of seizing and carrying off property by superior force as in war

10. What is the active/passive of - My father has promised me a bicycle.