ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the synonym of word .Salacious

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: english     | synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the word given
Salacious
1). angry
2). unhappy
3). satisfied
4). lustful

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
This question was asked some where in previous year papers of ssc, and correct answer was option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the meaning of idiom - Collective bargaining is seen as the alpha and omega of trade unionism

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When I arrived (1)/ I found them both sitting at the table (2)/ waiting on me. (3)/ No error (4)

3. The passage is filled with blanks which are numbered.Choose the correct word to fill up each of these blanks. A rise in crude beyond $100 per barrel will __(A)__out all the duty benefits and we will be back to square one even if prices are cut by Rs 25 per litre. This is exactly what happened

4. Directions: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. Though India became a free nation on August 15, 1947, it declared itself a Sovereign, Democratic and Republic state with the adopt

5. What is the substitute of - A legal agreement by which a person borrows money from bank usually to buy a house

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.One of the most important factor (1)/ that contribute to the seccess of a person (2)/ is his sincerity. (3)/ No error. (4).

7. In the following question, sentences are given with blanks to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four. The student is yet to _____ his home task.

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Mihir and Mahadev lived in the same village, While Mahadev owned the largest shop in the village. Mihir was a po

9. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderThe pesticidesP-are more harmful thanQ-those used in many other parts of the worldR-used in India

10. I take exception to your statement that I am bad tempered.