ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the synonym of word .Transient

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: english     | synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the word given
Transient
1). Permanent
2). Uncertain
3). Provisional
4). Transitory

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Transitory is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the part of the sentence that contains a grammatical error. Ignore errors in punctuation. Choose option 5 if there is no error.

2. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. The cook has not been arrested but is definitely under a cloud.

3. Below, a statement is divided into parts. One or more of these parts may contain an error. Out of the given options, choose the one that gives an ‘errorless combination’. If there are no errors, choose option (5), viz, No error.  I have a mechanic (A) / look at my motorcycle (B) / and the repairs alone (C) / cost me ten thousand.(D)

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. In the following question, the parts of the sentences are named as (A)-(E). One of these parts may or may not contain an error. From the alternatives given below, choose the error-less combination. If there is no error, choose the no error option. Mahatma Gandhi did not solve all (A) the problems of the (B) future but he did solve (C) problems of his own age. (D) 

6. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Organized retail has ?fuelled? new growth categories like liquid hand wash, breakfast cereals and pet foods in the consumer goods

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Only one dispute /(B) has been settled /(C) and others left to both the parties /(D) to settle. /(E) No Error.

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. View

9. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. We would (1)/ not dared (2)/ to be in such (3)/ dangerous places. (4) No error (5)

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I like reading (1)/ more than (2)/ to play. (3)/ No error (4).