ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.A. Anything that you touch will turn into gold. The king was delighted with his good fortune.B. Even though he was very rich, he always craved for

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 may 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
A. Anything that you touch will turn into gold. The king was delighted with his good fortune.
B. Even though he was very rich, he always craved for more and more.
C. Everything he touched turned into gold. He turned trees, grass, tables, chairs, flowers, and vases into gold.
D. One day, he called his court magician and commanded, find me a spell that can get me more treasures than I already have.
E. King Midas was a very greedy king.
F. The magician said, Your Majesty, I can give you a power that no one else in this world has.

Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement ?
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). E

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
B seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, ?ve words are suggested, one of which ?ts the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The night fell heavy in the heights of the mountains and one could not see anything. All was black

2. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case Today the economies of African countries are growing at

3. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. The emergence of a cloud based banking will affect banks big and small. Banks are expected to spend

4. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which is opposite in meaning of the given word. Docile

5. Why was Siddharth called the enlightened one ?

6. What is the correct alternative of - The only good thing about this pens are their colour and durability.

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He promised , " I will do it tomorrow ."

8. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary. 1. Window 2. Wedges 3. Walker 4. Warehouse 5. Walnut

9. I have recently changed my job and I am going to have teething problems.

10. Find out the misspelt word