ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Choose the word/group of words which is most opposite in meaning to the word/group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 49 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2014     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the word/group of words which is most opposite in meaning to the word/group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

Cumbersome
1). complicated
2). complex
3). simple
4). bulky

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
simple is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

2. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence.The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (E) (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)

3. Direction: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. After more than a month of deliberations, Pakistan’s newly-elected government has decided to seek a bailout package from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Pakistan’s foreign exchange rese

4. What is the substitute of - Likely to arouse envy

5. In the following sentence a part of the sentence has been underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which might improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose option 5. He is very happy to be home as his business keeps him out of family and children for many months. A. keeps him after family B. keeps him off his family C. Keeps him away from family

6. Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentence/sentences meaningfully complete.

7. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Charles Xavier has (1)/ been a soldier before (2)/ I met him in Italy. (3)/ No error (4)

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I never considered him to be a person who would (1)/ go back on his promise and (2)/ then do not even apologise. (3)/ No error (4)

9. What is the correct alternative of - I hadn't heard from him for nearly ten years in which time I had got married and had two children.

10. Fill in the blanks with the correct words. The man travelled from place to place _________ folk tales to _________ his songs.