ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). discription
2). discretion
3). desseminatlon
4). dessertation

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Its very simple question discretion is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Please remember that /(B) Dr. Sharan, who is a surgeon,/(C) is my cousmbrother and /(D) must be shown due respect. /(E) No Error.

2. (1) In this life there are no gains without pains. (P) No victory is a real triumph unless the foe is worthy. (Q) Life, indeed , would be dull if there were no difficulties. (R) Both winner and loser enjoy a game most if it is closely contested to the last. (S) Gainers lose their best if there is no real struggle. (6) Whether we like it or not, life is one continuous competition .

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He has promised (1)/ to pay me the whole amount (2)/ in cheque with the stipulated time. (3)/ No error (4).

4. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. It is not _____ to ignore all allegations of booth capturing and rigging as murmurs of _____ losers. _____ have come to light of i

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Without considering /(B) for a moment he /(C) entrusted me in /(D) all the important work. /(E) No Error.

6. In the question a sentence has been given in active/passive voice. Out of the given four alternatives, suggest the one which best expresses the given sentence in passive/active voice. She was eating while the phone rang.

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.'Won't you help me to carry this suitcase?' said I to my wife.

8. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates ‘No improvement needed’. Ex-India

9. What is the synonym of word .Solitary

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Being (1)/ a rainy day (2)/ I could not go out. (3)/ No error (4).