ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). waitage
2). baggage
3). luggage
4). village

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
waitage

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. No sooner did I come out of my home to go to market (1)/ when it started raining heavily (2)/ which drenched me completely. (3)/ No Error (4)

2. In the following questions , sentences are with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate and suitable word . Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four. His persuasive tone was able to tackle the boy whom other teachers had found _________

3. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each. In the first column, the phrases are A, B and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E and F. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically an

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. About a year ago, on the morning of 30th May of 2017, least was I aware that my climb up the steps to the Counselling Hall of the Centralized Admission Committee of the government would pit me against the might of all p

5. Select the synonym of eminent

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I am blessed to be able to meet interesting people from all walks of life regularly because of the work I do. I meet film – makers, poets, brilliant college students, wise teachers and visionary entrepreneurs.

7. What is the synonym of word .Catastrophe

8. To try to solve a problem without enquiring into the problem is like taking a course of treatment without .................. the disease.

9. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. Everybody were so bored (1)/ that they preferred to stay hungry (2)/ instead of listening to the lecture. (3)/ No error. (4)