ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below, tour words) printed in bold type are given, These are numbered a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. hind out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spell and appropriate in the context of the sen lel to C then mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as sot ii answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 4th dec 2011 ez 2nd shift     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below, tour words) printed in bold type are given, These are numbered a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. hind out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spell and appropriate in the context of the sen lel to C then mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as sot ii answer.

It would (a)/ be wrong to infer (b)/ that people who are overweight (c)/ are always sickly. (d)/ All Correct (e).
1). It would
2). be wrong to infer
3). that people who are overweight
4). are always sickly

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, four alternatives are given for the idiom/phrase. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. To have second thoughts

2. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.Three examples willP-suffice as evidenceQ-of her backslidingR-on long-held positions

3. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

4. Rearrange the given six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.(A) In general, African nations have limited exposure, because they still price their goods in American dollars.(B) So,

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said to me, " I'm going shopping. Can I get you something "

6. There are five statements present.One of them contains an error. Choose the incorrect sentence. A. China is argued to soon become the world's largest economy and to be making rapid progress in many areas. B. China has basically worked as a manufacturing location for foreign companies, as

7. The below statement has two blanks, which are to be filled with the options given below. Each blank can be filled with more than one option. Find the combination/s which can most suitably complete the sentence without altering the meaning of the statement. But I shall not scruple to assert, that th

8. What is the substitute of - One who is out to destroy the Government

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Alam in his early age realised (A)/ that he had worked harder (B)/ to reach his goal in time (C)/ No error (D)

10. What is the substitute of - One who loves books