ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Choose the the word which is most OPPOSITE in the meaning of word givein in bold below

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2000     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the the word which is most OPPOSITE in the meaning of word givein in bold below

SUBVERT
1). Conquer
2). Escalate
3). Create
4). Emnanate

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. To keep the wolf from the door

2. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The teacher said to me, "You have not done your homework well."

3. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A person who remains positive

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The labourers paved the entire stretch of the road.

6. 1. But at that moment I glanced round at the crowd that had followed me. P. It was an immense crowd, two thousand at the least and growing every minute. Q. They were watching me as they would watch a conjurer about to perform a trick. R. I looked at the sea of yellow faces above the garish clo

7. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. With a population of over one billion, India is the second (most popular countries) in the world.

8. Student- parking should be .............. ; students should not be charged to buy parking stickers.

9. Arrange the sentences in a chronological order such that they form a proper passage. Sentence E is the SECOND statement and B is the FIFTH statement. A. The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) estimate that tourism contributed 9.2 per cent of global GDP and forecasts that this wi

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Our office buys (1)/ five kilograms of paper (2)/ every month. (3)/ No error. (4).