ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). circuiteous
2). clairvoyant
3). chivelery
4). cavelcade

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
clairvoyant is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: If we spend the twenty-four hours that we have in a day in an efficient way we can be successful in

2. Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it. My only work is to give you a clear-cut idea how you can become more conscious; I call it meditation. Working. walking, sitting. . . . I don’t believe what others call meditation; that for ten minutes or 20 minutes you do it and

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word Brutal

4. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and answer the given questions. Sentence (A) is fixed to give an initial context to the paragraph.  A: Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee

5. In the following sentence a part of the sentence has been underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which might improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose option 5. I have come across an old diary in my attic which has much home remedies about cough and cold. A. has many home remedies  B. has been having much home remedy C. has a lot of home remedies

6. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:, c: and d:. One of the* lour words printed in bold may, either be misspelt inappropriate in the context of the ,sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt ,or inappropriate if any.. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, Mark e: i.e. All Correct?, as your answer.

7. In each of these questions, two sentences I and II are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Five words (1), (2), (3), (4) and (5) are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Number of that word is the following.

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Gokul said to Sumit, 'Why did not you attend the meeting yesterday?'

9. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. ​Like many rich-country governments, Britain’s prides itself on pursuing policies that promote sexual equality. However, it fails to l

10. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Today, twenty?two years after the bank (1), it ha