ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, a sentence/ part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold sentence/part of the sentence at a:, b: c: and d: which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no correction is required, your answer is e:.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 23 august 2014     | sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, a sentence/ part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold sentence/part of the sentence at a:, b: c: and d: which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no correction is required, your answer is e:.

As houses grow and parking areas shrink, more than a little people have expressed their scorn for trees in the capital, one of the world?s greenest.
1). more little people
2). much little people
3). more than a few people
4). much than a few people

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 3 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Select the antonym of diligence

2. In each of these questions, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Five words a:, b:, c:, d: and e: are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Number of that word is the answer.

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/expressions are given in bold in the passage to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Radically changing monsoon patterns, reduction in the winter rice harvest and a quantum increase in

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He failed to find /(B) out the solution to all the problems/ (C) despite his thoroughly /(D) study of the book. /(E) No Error.

5. To run across

6. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. I am sure he knows the way back home, does he?

7. She must be paying through the nose for the face left.

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Eloquent

9. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. My tooth-brush is a thing that haunts me when I’m travelling, and ____________ my life a misery. I _____________ that I haven

10. In the lowing passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed beiow the passage and against each, live words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropri ate word in each case. Today experts all over the world are of the opinion