ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). benidiction
2). besmerch
3). beneficient
4). beneficient

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 4 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. The animals of a particular region

2. Chintan is so innocent that he wears bis heart on bis sleeve .

3. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. I know that you think that I was wrong, but I make the right choice for my career.

4. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Everyone expected Mary Zophres to win for her retro-revival Technicolor clothes in La La Land — the eventual winner, Colleen Atwood for Fantas

5. Four words are given, out of which only one word is spelt correctly. Choose the correctly spelt word and click the button corresponding to it.

6. What is the synonym of word .ILL-BRED

7. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' I have never tried to turn to something that is not worth having in my life.  A. to seek after  B. to gather for C. to boil the ocean for 

8. Identify the error in the sentences given below, if there is no error, mark option e:

9. My tennis player is a ......... ; she will not play mixed doubles in shorts or a tennis skirt;she is overly concerned about being proper or modest.

10. Each of the following sentences has two sentences with one blank in each. Choose the option that best fits in both the blanks.  1. Government should impose a/an _________ on fracking as negative consequences outweigh the benefits. 2. The company announced the debt was to be subjected to a five-year _________.