ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). tussel
2). tunnle
3). tumble
4). trable

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
tunnle is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - Will you please remind him to switch off the lights when he left my cabin

2. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case,A merchant was (26) a morning stroll by the seasi

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Inscrutable

4. What is the active/passive of - Let me do this.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.fuddy-duddy

6. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.

7. What is the active/passive of - The students are decorating the stage for the annual day celebrations.

8. In each of the following questions, a sentence/passage is given with two blank spaces. Three phrases/sentences are given below, two of which can be placed in blank spaces to make a meaningful sentence/passage. If none of the phrases/sentences is appropriate, mark e: as the answer.

9. What is the synonym of word .Garnish

10. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. In mid-2012 I completed my first massive online open course, or MOOC, the kind widely offered by Coursera, EdX, Udacity and so on in partnership with different educational institutions. It was on c