ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions the symbols $$\delta$$, @ ? ,% and $$\bigstar$$ are used with the following meaning a illustrated below:?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P%Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal toQ??P $$\bigstar$$ Q? ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P$$\delta$$Q? m

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2010     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In the following questions the symbols $$\delta$$, @ ? ,% and $$\bigstar$$ are used with the following meaning a illustrated below:
?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?
?P%Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal toQ?
?P $$\bigstar$$ Q? ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q?
?P$$\delta$$Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?
?P@Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q?
Now in each of the following question assuming the given statements to be true find which of the three conclusions I, II III and IV given below them is\are definitely true and give your answer accordingly.

Statements: F % N, N ? W, W $$\delta$$ Y, Y $$\bigstar$$ T
Conclusions:
I. F % W
II. T % N
III. N % Y
IV. T % W
1). Only I and III are true
2). Only I and IV are true
3). Only II and III are true
4). Only I II and IV are true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

F$>$N$\geq$W
T$>$Y$\geq$W

Conclusion 1- T$>$W is true
Conclusion 2- T$>$N, No relationship can be established between T and N.
Conclusion 3- N$>$Y, No relationship can be established between Y and N.
Conclusion 4- T$>$W is true

Hence Option B

Join Telegram Group

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

F$>$N$\geq$W
T$>$Y$\geq$W

Conclusion 1- T$>$W is true
Conclusion 2- T$>$N, No relationship can be established between T and N.
Conclusion 3- N$>$Y, No relationship can be established between Y and N.
Conclusion 4- T$>$W is true

Hence Option B

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the statement and select the appropriate answer. Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

2. In each of the, questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusion?s numbered I and II. You have. to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both of the conclusions and then decide which of_the given conclusions logi

3. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Statements: Life means stresses and strains. Stresses and strains have an adverse effect on life.Conclusions: I. Life is not worth living.II. One should avoid stresses and strains in life.

4. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If only conclusion I is true.b: If either conclusion I or II is truec: If only conclusion II is true.d: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true.

5. In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusion numbered I and II.You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known fact.Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows from the given statement disregarding commonly know facts.Give answer.

6. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the statement and select the appropriate answer. Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

7. In these questions, two/three statements followed by two Conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows disregarding commonly know

8. In the following questions the symbols @,$, $$\bigstar$$, # and $$\delta$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P @ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P $$\delta$$ Q?

9. In the following question the symbols @, $$\bigstar$$,$ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P$$\delta$$Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q? ?P$$\bigstar$$Q? means ?P is not greater than Q? ?P%Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q? ?P$Q? means ?P is neither

10. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions. a: if only Conclusion I is true. b: if only Conclusion II is true. c: if either Conclusion I or Il is true. d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true. e: if both Conclusions I and II are true