ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this questions, two sentences I and II are given. Each sentence has blank in it. against each five options are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Mark the option as your answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 2013     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In this questions, two sentences I and II are given. Each sentence has blank in it. against each five options are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Mark the option as your answer.

I. The report ended on a _________note.
II. They must take _______steps to deal with the problem.

1). criticising
2). huge
3). positive
4). fancy

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

Among all the given options, A, B and C are close. "Criticising" and "Huge" can't be the answer according to improper rhetoric construction of the first sentence. Hence, answer will be C

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. All the furnitures except the sofa set have been sent to my new apartment 

2. Pick out the most effective word/words Irom the given word/s to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully corn. plete in the context 01 the sentence.

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Does he ever drink tea?

4. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group ofsentences (A), (B), (C), (D). (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form ameaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) All the labourers and the soldiers turned around and saw a but just a fewsteps away from the palace gate.(B) T

5. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.I waited for you (A) / but you never (B) / turned up. (C) / No Error (D)

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Priya said, "I have not met the boy hence I cannot make a decision."

7. Below, a passage is given with five blanks (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. Once, a monk was sitting, eyes closed and legs cross

8. What is the substitute of - A system of Government in which only one political party is allowed to function

9. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.We acted on a __________ impulse.

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questionsOnce a king saw some young boys pelting stones on a snake. He prevented the boys from killing the snake. Thus he sa