ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). sugestion
2). suggestion
3). suggesstion
4). suggession

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I think suggestion is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the meaning of idiom - Flash in the pan

2. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and in case no changes are required, select ‘No improvement’ as the correct option. Most of the people's interests are aroused if you playing hard to get. A. deliberately appear aloof B. playing hard to catch C. deliberately appeared aloof

3. Do not stay in the grasslands after dark,as some animals become ............ when they see humans.

4. Select the phrase/connector from the given three option which can be used in the beginning (to start the questions) to form a single sentence implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement The 2% rise in the global temperature seems to be permanent and we can do little to bring it down. In retrospect Scientists claim For the general good

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.EXAGGERATE

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The professor told the class, “I will give you a test on Friday.”

7. In these questions, some parts of the sentences have errors and some are correct. Find out which part of a sentence has an error and mark corresponding to the appropriate correct option. If a sentence is free from error, mark corresponding to "No error' option in the Answer sheet.

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement". Environmental care (had slowly regressing) to the back of our daily requirements.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) I know that eventually /(B) he will succumb to me /(C) and confess that he /(D) has committed a crime./(E) No Error.

10. Below are a group of sentences which are jumbled up. A part of the first and last sentences are given and cannot be changed. Sentences 1 and 7 are missing a vital part which has to be found from A, B, C, D, and E. Rearrange the sentences to form a meaningful paragraph and answer the questions g