ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 73 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). telepathy
2). antepathy
3). sympathy
4). apathy

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I am not sure, may be antepathy is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - I asked him to copy the sentence word for word

2. The police caught the thief red handed .

3. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Manja, or the glass-coated string used for flying kites, not only poses threat to humans, animals and birds but also to trees. A study by the country

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Most of my friends (1)/ heard the earthquake (2)/ but I was totally unaware of it. (3)/ No error (4).

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phraseA gesture expressing respect, such as a bow.

6. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.This means that forP-making a significant dentQ-have to grow at a faster rateR-in poverty, rural incomes

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words/ phrases are given in bold to help you locate themwhile answering some of the questions.Banks in Australia have a certain upside-down quality to them. Their share prices broke free from the put that dragged down their inter

8. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

9. Select the word with the correct spelling.

10. Study the following letter-number-symbol sequence carefully and answer the question given below:B D 5 F E 3 8 $ M 2 I K * P T @ U 9 A 7 1 ? H J 4 Q 6