ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). vacilliation
2). vasillation
3). vacillation
4). vacilation

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
vasillation

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Acrimony

2. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.Ernest Hemingway was ______ of America's most beloved authors.

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Akbar was the son of humble parents. His father was a school master. There was never very much money in the hous

4. Select the antonym of ogle

5. Rearrange that following six sentences/ group of sentences/( I ), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.1. The merchant greadily counted his gold and said, ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You?ve

6. What is the substitute of - A speaker's platform

7. What is the active/passive of - Nobody has answered my question.

8. In the given passage there are blanks, each of which is numbered. Against each five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Once in a town of Shimpola, there lived a rich and cunning money lender called Vidushan. He (1) money to poo

9. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelled. Find the correctly spelled word.

10. Choose the best word that fits in the meaning of the sentences to make grammatical coherent.