ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Rearrange the following five sentences/ group of sentences (A). (B). (C). (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) ?My horns are my weapons,? said the deer. ?I?m sharpening them.?(B) Frightened by the deer?s sharpened horns, he

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 22th dec 2012     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Rearrange the following five sentences/ group of sentences (A). (B). (C). (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.

(A) ?My horns are my weapons,? said the deer. ?I?m sharpening them.?
(B) Frightened by the deer?s sharpened horns, he turned to the fox instead and shot him dead.
(C) The fox wondered why tile deer was wasting time sharpening his weapons when there was no dangel in sight.
(D) A wild deer was rubbing his horns against a tree. A lux passing by asked him what he was doing.
(E) Just then a hunter ap, neared at the scene.

Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after the rearrangement?
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
right answer is A

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Long ago there was a poor Brahmin named Krishna. He could not find enough work to do. Sometimes, he and his fami

2. Every year millions of tourists ............... the Anna Centenary Library in Chennai.

3. Choose the word which is MOST OPPOSITE in MEANING to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

4. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

5. Pick up the most effective words from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.  Knowing something can largely ________ the way we think and behave, which means it is important to be ________ the right and whole information.

6. What is the substitute of - Strong dislike between two persons

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. A group of employees was working in a software company. It was a team of thirty employees. They were young, energetic and

8. Alpha mom

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Only when _____ failed, the army resorted to force.

10. In each of these questions, two sentences and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Five words a: b: c: d: and e: are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the pla. es in the context of each sentence. Number of that word is the answer.