ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). objectioneble
2). objecktionable
3). objectionablle
4). objectionable

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Correct answer is: objectionable

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. She slipped and ............ her ankle.

2. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

3. Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it. My only work is to give you a clear-cut idea how you can become more conscious; I call it meditation. Working. walking, sitting. . . . I don’t believe what others call meditation; that for ten minutes or 20 minutes you do it and

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. To make a fuss about

5. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Organized retail has ?fuelled? new growth categories like liquid hand wash, breakfast cereals and pet foods in the consumer goods

6. Active/Passive We waste much time on trifles

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Nobody can argue that (A)/ the acquisition of knowledge is more fun (B)/ and easy with computer. (C)/ No error (D)

8. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The best way to ____________ the children's poor test grades is to teach again the lesson and give a second test.

9. QID : 314 - A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. Vibrant salads, wholesome bites, vegan baking, all vegetarian!” Thus proclaimed a billboard on a stand placed just outside T

10. In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.Give answer (a)if only assumption I is implicitGive answer (b)if only assumption II is implicit Give answer (c)if either I or II is implicit Give answer (d)if neither I nor II is implicit Give answer (e)if both I and II are implicit