ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below, tour words) printed in bold type are given, These are numbered a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. hind out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spell and appropriate in the context of the sen lel to C then mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as sot ii answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 4th dec 2011 ez 2nd shift     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below, tour words) printed in bold type are given, These are numbered a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. hind out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spell and appropriate in the context of the sen lel to C then mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as sot ii answer.

The cat is sitting in front (a)/ of the television (b)/ with its tail. stretched(c)/ out. strait. (d)/ All Correct (e).
1). The cat is sitting in front
2). of the television
3). with its tail. stretched
4). out. strait

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Its tough but option 4 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No error’. If you had (1)/ told me earlier (2)/ I will help you. (3)/ No Error (4)  

2. Direction: In each of the following questions four words are given of which two words are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning. Find the two words which are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning and indicate the number of the correct letter combination, by darkening the appropriate oval in your answer sheet.

3. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. My boss said I could go on a two month vacation only when pigs fly!

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. One who damages public property

5. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Women ____1____ up half the world?s population and

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.This misogynist hates (1) / all mother in laws, (2)/ lady-doctors and house maids (3)/ No error (4).

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said to me, "Where is the post office "

8. In the following questions, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The _____ of lectures could be enhanced by introducing the lecture with a brief review of the work _____, it should also be indicated how the day's lecture _____ into the course pattern. A lecture should _____ be presented in one unbroken discourse. Unless exceptionally interesting, a long lecture strains the _____ of a concentrated listening, causing intermittent wandering of attention and loss of continuity in thought. a long lecture strains the _____ of a concentrated listening, causing intermittent wandering of attention and loss of continuity in thought.

9. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.The life of a mosquito is _____ , but very active.

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it.  Female foeticide takes place when a foetus is aborted after it is determined to be female. Under this illegal practice, the sex of the unborn child is determined by using the technique of ultrasound and if it happen