ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer, if there is no error, the ?Answer is e: i.e., ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 11th dec 2011 ez 2nd shift     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer, if there is no error, the ?Answer is e: i.e., ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

My desire to (a)/ meet the President (b)/ without prior (c)/ appointment. (d)/ No Error (e)
1). My desire to
2). meet the President
3). without prior
4). appointment

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 1 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. 1. I shall tell you about the ways you can see a rainbow. P. Big rainbows can be seen when the sun is close to horizon. Q. Or you can notice a rainbow in the spray from a garden hose. R. You can see a rainbow in the mist from a waterfall. S. When you stand with a light source behind you and misty water before you , you can see a rainbow. 6. Occasionally, even a full moon on a rainy night will create a faint rainbow.

2. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C) and (D). One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence: Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriat

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word Adulteration

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  The Maldives has been buffeted by one political crisis after another (1)/ since Nasheed, the first democratically elected president, (2)/ was forcibly to quit in 2012. (3)/ No error (4) 

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Neophyte

6. Rearrange the following sentence (A),(B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and then answer the question which follow:(A)While these disadvantages of biofuels are serious they are the only alternate energy source of the future and the sooner we find solutions to these problems the fa

7. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Walking along the road , an old man ran over the lorry.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) She was too beautiful/(B) to be rejected by any/(C) youngman who whished /(D) to make her his wife./(E) No Error.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I went there (1)/ with a view to survey (2)/ the entire procedure. (3)/ No error (4).