ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

29 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I went there (1)/ with a view to survey (2)/ the entire procedure. (3)/ No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 29 | Views: 845 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I went there (1)/ with a view to survey (2)/ the entire procedure. (3)/ No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

26 vote
Answered by on | Votes 26 | | Last Updated: 2021-07-28 04:31:06

Option (2)

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. A solemn promise or undertaking

2. All teachers agree that Parcsh is the ........... intelligent boy in his class.

3. Read the following passage and answer the given questions.After the Second World War, the leaders of the Western world tried to build institutions to prevent the conflicts of the preceding decades from recurring. They wanted to foster both prosperity and interdependence, to 'make war not only unthin

4. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words/phrases are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word/ phrase in each case, Marine life (1) along the coast an

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The B109 funds are intended to offset the loss of wages due to TB, and to help with (both travelling and nutrition).

6. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. There is plenty written about the wealth divide i

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said ,' Alas! I am undone!

8. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. The teacher asked her (A)/ what grade she got (B)/ in the test. (C)/ No error (D)

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word PACIFY

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.the lower jawbone in mammals and fishes