ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

19 vote

What is the correct altrnative of - I hope you vividly remember the premier of the film when I, my wife and you were present in the hall.

Asked on by | Votes 19 | Views: 228 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct altrnative of - I hope you vividly remember the premier of the film when I, my wife and you were present in the hall.

1).

My wife, I and you

2).

You, my wife and I

3).

My wife, you and I

4).

No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

3 answers

17 vote
Answered by on | Votes 17 |
I think the correct answer for this question is

You, my wife and I

Join Telegram Group

27 vote
Answered by on | Votes 27 |
As per rule 3rd person, 2nd person and than 1st person come if more than one subject is use in sentence.

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following sentences to find out whether there is any grammatical error in them. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)

2. In the following questions, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Language, they say, is the _____ through which human beings perceive the world. If so, English is perhaps the most _____ lens through which to see animals. It has _____ a cross eyed view of birds, beasts, fish and fowl. The very word "animal" can _____ the brutish and the sensual. Animal _____ imply baseness and vulgarity. If so, English is perhaps the most _____ lens through which to see animals.

3. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The Chief Guest said, "It give s me great pleasure to be here this morning."

4. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. May God bless you with prosperity!

5. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. They were not in the office, they will have gone home already.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Friendly and cheerful

7. What is the substitute of - A person who supports or speaks in faviour of something

8. Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/ phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Once upon a time, there lived a washerman in a village. H

9. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement'. The lion is waiting for the perfect time to lunged in the antelope without startling it. A. being lunged B. lunging on C. lunge on

10. Fill in the blanks. But given its age and its purpose this painting ought not be misconstrued in the contemporary, _______ sense.