ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The Chief Guest said, "It give s me great pleasure to be here this morning."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: english     | change of speech     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The Chief Guest said, "It give s me great pleasure to be here this morning."
1). The Chief Guest said that gave me great pleasure to be there that morning.
2). The Chief Guest said that it gave him great pleasure to be there that morning.
3). The Chief Guest said that it gives him great pleasure to be here that morning.
4). The Chief Guest said that it gives him great pleasure to be there that morning.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is option 2 is the correct answer am i right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Her father died because they did not immediately _____ a doctor.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.More cities than one in Syria (A)/ were in ruins (B)/ because of heavy bombarding by air. (C)/ No error (D)

3. Nadira ........... little dilhculty in finding a job after her graduation.

4. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.The clock has __________ for want of winding.

5. In the question, one sentence is given and four words are given in bold denoted by (A), (B), (C) and (D). You have to decide which of the following is inappropriate in context. If all the words are appropriate in the context then mark ‘All correct’ as your answer. While the term “workaholic” (A) generally (B) means that the person enjoys their work, it can also (C) imply that they feel forced (D) to do it.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Infinite or unending time

7. Management is a set of _____ that can keep a complicated system of people and technology running _____. The most _____ aspects of management include planning, budgeting, organizing, staffing, controlling and problem solving. Leadership is a set of process that creates organization in the first place or adapts, them to _____ changing circumstances. Leadership defines what the future should look like, aligns people with that _____ and inspires them to make it happen despite the obstacles. Leadership defines what the future should look like, aligns people with that _____ and inspires them to make it happen despite the obstacles.

8. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below. Implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. He knew his passenger was getting late. The cab driver made it through the traffic exceptionally fast. i. Driving exceptionally fast ii. Knowing his passenger iii. The cab driver realized

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word FLORID

10. Directions : Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it.In many countries, a combustible mixture of authoritarianism, unemployment and youth has given rise to disaffection with strongmen rulers, which has, in turn, spilled over into uprisings. Young people in these